Did you know Dr. Brad Wruble enjoys playing basketball, is a die-hard Detroit sports fan, and loves science? He's also a resourceful handyman and is the co-owner of Belmont Eye! With this in mind, below are 5 questions to get to know Dr. Brad Wruble.
1) Why did you become an optometrist?
I was inspired by my high school football coach, who is an optometrist. Also, I've always enjoyed physics and biology.
2) What inspired you to practice in North Charlotte?
My beautiful bride, Dr. Rachael Wruble!
3) What is your favorite thing about being an eye doctor?
I love that I get to meet new people every day! Also, having a flexible work schedule has its advantages.
4) What do you feel makes Northlake Eye different?
The collective experience of our doctors! I mean, where else can you find a group of residency-trained optometrists next to a LensCrafters?
5) What do you like to do when you're not seeing patients?
This is an easy one - spend time with my girls!